R4nge4u || AlexScape || NoReligion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R4nge4u || AlexScape || NoReligion The best MMORPG Game

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Use the forum 'Suggestions' for future updates!
Use the forum more to speak to the whole community!

mod/admin application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Santa mod/admin

mod/admin application  Empty
PostSubject: mod/admin application    mod/admin application  EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Dear Owners of alexscape my name is Santa (in-game name) and today i want to talk about why i should be accepted as a mod/admin. the frist reason is that i have enjoy this sever and would like to be a part of the staff and help grow it bigger. another reason i think i should be a mod/admin is because i have so much experience before i have been admin on 3 other severs and mod on 4. i have been greatly respectful to the mods and admins and owners to this game i have help so many people that i think it is time for me to become a member of the staff. i think having me in this sever would be a great suggestion beacuse it will help the sever in so many ways. thank you for your time and i hope you chose me :D
Back to top Go down
owner alex
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mod/admin application    mod/admin application  EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Your application template is ugly. Sorry.
More details is needed.

Take a look at 'puffball's' application. (Do not copy).
Back to top Go down
sp00f

sp00f

PostSubject: Re: mod/admin application    mod/admin application  EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:26 pm

My Application For Admin/Mod...

Name Joshua
IGN : sp00f
Server = Item Spawning Server

Hello My Name Is Josh/Joshua I Am A Extremely Respectful Player. I love helping users and staff if they need it. I have a lot of experience in creating and managing servers and making sure the users are having a splendid time in game. I also know a how to fix a lot of errors in game and website errors. also managing forums. and forum posts. I can be active daily. on the chat box and in game if a user is stuck with an error or another problem ill sure jump to help them, also if a problem happens. such as bad language or banable offenses I will sure give the user a last chance so say 'sorry' And explain there side of the story. I Can also create graphics and code websites. and edit forums general knowledge is key. I have a lot of experience with java and there error codes.
I know how to use my rank professionally and understand the meaning of being a good staff Team I Can invite New Players and make YouTube videos To Promote The server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod/admin application    mod/admin application  Empty

Back to top Go down

mod/admin application
Page 1 of 1