R4nge4u || AlexScape || NoReligion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R4nge4u || AlexScape || NoReligion The best MMORPG Game

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Use the forum 'Suggestions' for future updates!
Use the forum more to speak to the whole community!

Brittany Mod App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brittanyhuere

Brittanyhuere

Brittany Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Brittany Mod App   Brittany Mod App EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:17 pm

My Application For Admin/Mod...

Name Brittany
IGN : Brittany

Hello my name is Brittany, i am extremely loyal, i do not trash talk, i enjoy standing around waiting till someone needs help so i can help them out (i love helping ^.^), i am respectful, i can speak in many languages so if someone that doesn't speak English needs anything i can help, i am very active,
Back to top Go down
owner alex
Admin
Admin

Brittany Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany Mod App   Brittany Mod App EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Requires some more info.

What if server gets attacked? How often do you go AFK? How many hours can you play a day?
Back to top Go down
Brittanyhuere

Brittanyhuere

Brittany Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany Mod App   Brittany Mod App EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:29 pm

owner alex wrote:
Requires some more info.

What if server gets attacked? How often do you go AFK? How many hours can you play a day?

i rarely go afk.. the only times i go afk is when i need to eat or use the bathroom, it really depends on if i have any thing to do that day, i can go from 30 minutes to a 17 hours depending on whats happening, and as for the server getting attacked, i am not quit sure on what exactly i COULD do.. i'm not that familiar with that stuff exactly,
Back to top Go down
owner alex
Admin
Admin

Brittany Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany Mod App   Brittany Mod App EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Typical attacks:
DDOS/Hack threats
Spammers eg: werwekrwekrkwerkwekr AKA Chatbox flooding
Advertisers
account spammers eg: asdasdasd has logged in. which seems to appear the whole time
Back to top Go down
Brittanyhuere

Brittanyhuere

Brittany Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany Mod App   Brittany Mod App EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:36 pm

owner alex wrote:
Typical attacks:
DDOS/Hack threats
Spammers eg: werwekrwekrkwerkwekr AKA Chatbox flooding
Advertisers
account spammers eg: asdasdasd has logged in. which seems to appear the whole time

well for the
spammers,advertisers and account spammers.. most the time i just sit at home, i can mute,ban or jail them (mute,ban or jail depending on what there doing of course I.E spammers mute, unless you have different rules like spammers jailed or banned) and for the hack threats i can try to discuss some stuff with them? i'm not to sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brittany Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittany Mod App   Brittany Mod App Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittany Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R4nge4u || AlexScape || NoReligion :: Staff Application-
Jump to: