R4nge4u || AlexScape || NoReligion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R4nge4u || AlexScape || NoReligion The best MMORPG Game

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Use the forum 'Suggestions' for future updates!
Use the forum more to speak to the whole community!

JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnWalker2

JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application   JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:31 am

I'm applying for a moderator position on the server. My name is John and I'm 16 years old, I feel that I am worthy of the position because on all the servers I've played on I'm always settling disputes, advising the staff, and I've listened to what the people on the servers and suggested what they think to the staff. Although I've never been a moderator anywhere I have been the #1 ranked player overall at one point and I've also been a representative or a bridge between the staff/moderators and regular players. However, I feel that I could be more effective in helping players if I was a moderator. I am online AlexScape for about 4-10 hours depending on what I have to do that day but I will never leave if a player request help from me before I go. I am rarely afk and usually when I am it's only for about 5-10 minutes. In terms of attacks on the server I'd follow the protocol of the server and act accordingly and professionally. I feel that I can offer something to the regular players and to the staff/moderators. For the staff/moderators I could offer the feedback of what players are talking about within the server and suggest an action that would benefit everyone. I'm relatively new to this particular server but I've spent the past two days learning about the server, everything else was the same as all other servers. I hope you take the time to consider my application for the position and will respect your decision.
Back to top Go down
Brittanyhuere

Brittanyhuere

PostSubject: Re: JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application   JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:10 pm

This application looks very professional, good luck :)
Back to top Go down
owner alex
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application   JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
JohnWalker2

PostSubject: Re: JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application   JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Thank you Brittany, but it's only professional because I really would like to be a moderator on this server, on the server itself I'm really unprofessional. :P

Also, Alex I'm not sure if your response is a positive or negative one...
Back to top Go down
A Day To Remember

PostSubject: Re: JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application   JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:11 pm

JohnWalker2 wrote:

Also, Alex I'm not sure if your response is a positive or negative one...

Expect it's positive.
Back to top Go down
JohnWalker2

PostSubject: Re: JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application   JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:28 am

I hope your right Remember, although no one is replying to my application anymore...
Back to top Go down
A Day To Remember

PostSubject: Re: JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application   JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:52 am

John, that is something that happens 100% of the time still haven't figured put what alex means by this. Probably that you (and me) won't get it. That's what i think.
Back to top Go down
JohnWalker2

PostSubject: Re: JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application   JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Lol u gotta have hope :P he said he's been busy, no rush anyways
Back to top Go down
owner alex
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application   JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:33 pm

True
Back to top Go down
JohnWalker2

PostSubject: Re: JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application   JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:38 pm

wait what's true? what I said or what Remember said?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application   JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

JohnWalker2- Player Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1