R4nge4u || AlexScape || NoReligion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R4nge4u || AlexScape || NoReligion The best MMORPG Game

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Use the forum 'Suggestions' for future updates!
Use the forum more to speak to the whole community!

Troll Umad Mod Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Troll umad

Troll umad

Troll Umad Mod Application. Empty
PostSubject: Troll Umad Mod Application.    Troll Umad Mod Application. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 am

Troll Umad Mod Application. 3853396757 What would you do as a mod?  Troll Umad Mod Application. 3853396757 
I would "will" help players succeed and have the most fun as possible. If any players have a negative attitude I'll give them 3 warnings before a mute or jail. (They've been warned) l0l woah a lil strict#%% Maybe more warnings but I won't abuse TRUSS MEEEE.

Irl name: Alex. Don't believe me? Check my Facebook @ Alex Duong Fong Thong.

About me: I love to play Halo,BO2, and more. I love football and I'm very athletic.. - LIES.

What language do you speak? Cambodian (Asian), American.

Main ingame account: Troll umad.

Other accounts: So Wreck3d.

What account are you applying on? ofc troll umad :D.

What position would you like? Ingame Moderator. In either 718 or 317.

What do you do to contribute to this game? I vote when informed *I will for now on start ::yell for people to vote* I also yell for people to pk to keep the server fun and active.

Are you active ingame? Hell yeah if you need me contact me on xbox live @ DoOmZDaY2013.

Others: I started playing rs private server's for 5 years and I've always said "OMFG THIS SERVER IS AWESOME" but nothing contributes to this server. This is why I'm applying.

Well I hope the staff team and Owner Alex << <3 choose me as an ingame mod -Troll Umad :).

Achievements Ingame: Fire cape Extreme Donator  Troll Umad Mod Application. 182623715 

and QBD ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   47-27 KDR!

Last edited by Troll umad on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Re work :D)
Back to top Go down
Troll umad

Troll umad

PostSubject: Re: Troll Umad Mod Application.    Troll Umad Mod Application. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:17 am

That's a rap! This app took a lot of work to it gl to everyone else who made an app :)
Back to top Go down
A Day To Remember

PostSubject: Re: Troll Umad Mod Application.    Troll Umad Mod Application. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:44 am

Also poor app, don't seem to have any experience (also counts for rough m8) Helping people is one art of being moderator. It takes A LOT more to be(come) moderator.
Back to top Go down
Troll umad

Troll umad

PostSubject: Re: Troll Umad Mod Application.    Troll Umad Mod Application. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:49 am

You're not getting mod all I know. Why hate on someone's app watch me hate on your app and how would you feel? btw those comments that you made just makes you look dumb and makes your chances of mod go KABOOM.
Back to top Go down
Rough M8t

Rough M8t

PostSubject: Re: Troll Umad Mod Application.    Troll Umad Mod Application. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:50 pm

You little monkey. Stop copying my app ahah (joking).

Wish you the best luck ^^.

Day, stop acting like that (seriously), it doesn't make you look better at all. You could instead of pointing what people can't do or do bad, support what they actually do better and help them to improve? All i've seen by you so far is taking people down and ragging about anything.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Troll umad

Troll umad

PostSubject: Re: Troll Umad Mod Application.    Troll Umad Mod Application. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:31 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troll Umad Mod Application.    Troll Umad Mod Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Troll Umad Mod Application.
Page 1 of 1