R4nge4u || AlexScape || NoReligion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R4nge4u || AlexScape || NoReligion The best MMORPG Game

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Use the forum 'Suggestions' for future updates!
Use the forum more to speak to the whole community!

718 Lobby login (Started not finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
owner alex
Admin
Admin

718 Lobby login (Started not finished) Empty
PostSubject: 718 Lobby login (Started not finished)   718 Lobby login (Started not finished) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:29 pm

I've just started the lobby login work... This can be a Success or a Fail. Yet i do not know what is going to happen it will work 100% to use it... So right below this i will tell what will happen....

A big account reset was done during this update.. Sorry. I had too. But you got ::freespree command to complete quests!
And a new client with lobby! Enjoy!

(donators gets status back)

Download Now
Download Now
Download Now
Download Now
Download Now
(If it will work)
Then there will be a lobby login with private message ETC. You're enable to look at world (all connects to same source)
There will be a new client to download - And webclient will be updated - I think that the old client won't let you login and play on the server. So what's required to get this information is either to like us @ Facebook Or register at the forums for all information.

(If it won't work)
Then it will all be normal - No client updates, No webclient update...
But i will Keep try work on this and make it a Success to play with it and because it will look cool ofcourse :P.

This thread will be updated so make sure you'll look @ it everyday or... At least every hour or something..

(Note: I cannot tell when it's going to be released or how far i've got with the codings..)

Media

The Red Media text means (Coming Soon)
Back to top Go down
iRonald

PostSubject: Re: 718 Lobby login (Started not finished)   718 Lobby login (Started not finished) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:28 am

Great Job
Back to top Go down
nindymitchel

PostSubject: Re: 718 Lobby login (Started not finished)   718 Lobby login (Started not finished) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:40 pm

I cant get the client to get past "Gathering Updates"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 718 Lobby login (Started not finished)   718 Lobby login (Started not finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

718 Lobby login (Started not finished)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R4nge4u || AlexScape || NoReligion :: Developers Blog (718)-
Jump to: